COURSE CODE: BCO128 COURSE NAME: Advertising, Media and Branding FINAL TIMED ASSIGNMENT Task brief & rubrics
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
· Define Needs, wants and demand applying in a specific product/service
· What are the 5 M in advertising?
· Select 1 brand from the following list and define the Dream that the chosen brand is trying to sell to that target and what makes that dream possible.
Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz.
· Wordcount: 1000-1500
· Cover, Table of Contents, References, and Appendix are excluded from the total word count.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
· Individual task
Submission: Sunday 2nd of May, 23:59 CET – Via Moodle (Turnitin).
Weight: This task is 45% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Demonstrate the importance of advertising in the promotion of a product, service, or idea;
· Understand and develop comprehensive advertising and promotional campaigns;
· Assess the types of media, such as print, broadcast, interactive and out-of-home media;
· Understand the concepts of brand creation and brand positioning and know how to define, deposit and manage a brand portfolio;
· Define and select target publics and the appropriate media; · examine and measure views and contacts on a per-dollar basis;
· Understand and optimize the promotion and advertising budget;
· Be aware of the legislation, ethics, sustainability, and reputational issues
Rubrics for Advertising, Media and Branding
|Exceptional 90-100||Good 80-89||Fair 70-79||Marginal fail 60-69|
|Knowledge & Understanding (30%)||Student demonstrates excellent understanding of key concepts and uses vocabulary in an entirely appropriate manner.||Student demonstrates good understanding of the task and mentions some relevant concepts and demonstrates use of the relevant vocabulary.||Student understands the task and provides minimum theory and/or some use of vocabulary.||Student understands the task and attempts to answer the question but does not mention key concepts or uses minimum amount of relevant vocabulary.|
|Application (30%)||Student applies fully relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class.||Student applies mostly relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class.||Student applies some relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class. Misunderstanding may be evident.||Student applies little relevant knowledge from the topics delivered in class. Misunderstands are evident.|
|Critical Thinking (20%)||Student critically assesses in excellent ways, drawing outstanding conclusions from relevant authors.||Student critically assesses in good ways, drawing conclusions from relevant authors and references.||Student provides some insights but stays on the surface of the topic. References may not be relevant.||Student makes little or none critical thinking insights, does not quote appropriate authors, and does not provide valid sources.|
|Communication (20%)||Student communicates their ideas extremely clearly and concisely, respecting word count, grammar and spellcheck||Student communicates their ideas clearly and concisely, respecting word count, grammar and spellcheck||Student communicates their ideas with some clarity and concision. It may be slightly over or under the wordcount limit. Some misspelling errors may be evident.||Student communicates their ideas in a somewhat unclear and unconcise way. Does not reach or does exceed wordcount excessively and misspelling errors are evident.|
Write my Essay. Premium essay writing services is the ideal place for homework help or essay writing service. if you are looking for affordable, high quality & non-plagiarized papers, click on the button below to place your order. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by a Reliable Custom Papers Writing Company. Save time, money and get quality papers. Buying an excellent plagiarism-free paper is a piece of cake!
All our papers are written from scratch. We deliver high quality assignment answers to students.