- Women have more expressive faces and smile more often. (Brown and Irby, 2001)
- Women are able to create a friendlier and more pleasant atmosphere at work, using personalized designs and interior
- As females like avoiding open conflicts the atmosphere of meetings led by a woman can be more pleasant.
- Women are more emotional and try to understand problems from different aspects. Being emotional is not a negative thing when leaders try to understand the motivations of their employees.
- Being affectionate results in caring for the employees and building stronger relationships
- Affectionate female leaders build stronger commitment among employees
- Imagination of the leadership results in strong values and company mission
- Thinking outside of the box and not following the written guidelines word by word leads to innovation
- Keen imagination creates visions for the future of the company or organization
- Empathy promotes better job performance among employees, according to Forbes Magazine (2011).
- Empathy can help leaders spot when employees are struggling and find the right approach to support talent
- Empathy is useful during negotiation processes as females are better at understanding others’ views.
- Female leaders do not only value good employees but show appreciation as well.
- Female leaders are also able to find the right channels and communication methods to show appreciation
- Rewarding systems are more relevant and motivating when they are created by female leaders. (Powell, 1990)
- A friendly atmosphere is better to work in, therefore, employee retention would be higher
- It is easier to approach a friendly leader with personal or professional problems before they would fully escalate, therefore, the number of conflicts or issues would be lower
- Friendly leaders build relationships with colleagues, professional contacts ane employees and promote a healthy business atmosphere
Brown, G., Irby, B. (2001) Women and Leadership: Creating Balance in Life. Nova Publishers.
Notwell, K. (2010) Women Changing Lives: WEC Leadership Toolkit. Women’s Economic Council
Powell, G. (1990) One More Time: Do Female and Male Managers Differ? CAD Manage Perspect. March 1, 1990 vol. 4 no. 368-75
Klotz, F. (2011) Why Women Make Better Leaders. Forbes, Why Women Make Better Leaders. 11/08/11
Write my Essay. Premium essay writing services is the ideal place for homework help or essay writing service. if you are looking for affordable, high quality & non-plagiarized papers, click on the button below to place your order. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by a Reliable Custom Papers Writing Company. Save time, money and get quality papers. Buying an excellent plagiarism-free paper is a piece of cake!
All our papers are written from scratch. We deliver high quality assignment answers to students.