Personal Performance Evaluation
ENG 3107: Writing for the Professions—Business & Social Sciences Rev.3.10.16
Project 7: Personal Performance Evaluation
ENG Final Draft Submission Deadlines: Saturday, May 1 by 11:59pm EST
Final Draft Word Count and Setup Requirement: • 250-300 words (plus an APA cover page) • Double-spaced lines • 12-point Times New Roman font
WHAT: Compose a brief memorandum or business letter that reflects on your evolution as a writer, researcher, and thinker based on the work accomplished in this course.
HOW: A Personal Performance Evaluation has • an introductory section that includes a statement of purpose for the Evaluation; • at least one body paragraph that supports the statement of purpose with specific
examples; • a concluding section that connects back to the statement of purpose.
For this memo or letter, you will summarize, analyze, and evaluate your participation in course objectives and assignments, along with your growth as a writer and researcher of business- related projects.
Use your syllabus and coursework to compose this formal, reflective document. Be specific and use examples to illustrate what you have learned. Here are some questions to consider:
1. What changes have you noticed in your ability to create effective written and oral presentations designed for a specified audience, subject, and purpose?
2. How have you used revision (working with early, advanced, and final drafts) for generating ideas, drafting, and developing business-related writing and researching endeavors? What benefit have you found in the revision process?
WHY: A college course should expand and enhance your academic skills, and a college writing course should build upon the writing foundation you brought to the beginning of the class. As promised in our course syllabus, this term you have completed assignments intended to extend skills in the following areas:
• researching and writing assignments designed for a variety of audiences, subjects, and purposes;
• rhetorical appeals and definitions used in business communication; • personal and collaborative revision and editing.
It is important to reflect upon these learning objectives and your performance in the course now that the major written assignments have been completed.
- Project 7: Personal Performance Evaluation
Write my Essay. Premium essay writing services is the ideal place for homework help or essay writing service. if you are looking for affordable, high quality & non-plagiarized papers, click on the button below to place your order. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by a Reliable Custom Papers Writing Company. Save time, money and get quality papers. Buying an excellent plagiarism-free paper is a piece of cake!
All our papers are written from scratch. We deliver high quality assignment answers to students.