1. Try writing some words in di↵erent colors here.
2. Draw and label an arrow.
3. Try drawing a snowman. It doesn’t have to be fancy (though it could be, if you want it to be).
4. What program did you use to edit this pdf (eg Adobe Acrobat, Mac Preview, an app on your tablet, XODO, etc.)?
Part 2: Collaboration For each scenario, determine whether or not what is being described is acceptable collaboration.
1. My lab partner completed the lab and sent me their pdf. I changed the name on the pdf and submitted it as my own work.
2. The lab requires calculations and we all got the same numbers, so our answers are identical.
3. My lab partners and I worked together to complete the post-lab knowledge check. Because we did it together, our answers are identical.
4. My lab partners and I discussed our summaries together. I wrote the same thing as one of my lab partners but used a thesaurus to change some of the words.
5. My lab partners and I discussed our summaries together. We then wrote down our ideas in our own words.
6. While working on the lab exploration, one of my lab partners shared their screen in the breakout room. I took screen shots and copied down the answers on my own lab.
7. While working on the lab exploration, one of my lab partners shared their screen in the breakout room. As we went through the lab together, I wrote down my own answers and participated in the group discussion.
Write my Essay. Premium essay writing services is the ideal place for homework help or essay writing service. if you are looking for affordable, high quality & non-plagiarized papers, click on the button below to place your order. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by a Reliable Custom Papers Writing Company. Save time, money and get quality papers. Buying an excellent plagiarism-free paper is a piece of cake!
All our papers are written from scratch. We deliver high quality assignment answers to students.