ETH321 Ethics Application Paper 2
6. Eduardo is working his way up the ladder in the world of amateur boxing. He makes a stinging remark about his next opponent on TV by saying that his opponent is a coward who probably practices boxing by beating up his wife. Which of the following is true?
o Eduardo is not being defamatory because his remarks are statements of opinion only.
o Eduardo is not being defamatory because it is obvious that the statement must be false.
o Eduardo is being defamatory because his remarks may harm his opponent’s reputation.
o Eduardo is being defamatory because the information he published is true.
7. Rebekah unknowingly grows illegal marijuana plants in her garden, assuming they are just weeds. If Rebekah is discovered growing the marijuana, strict liability would infer that:
o Rebekah is liable even though she had no illegal intent
o Rebekah is not liable because she had no illegal intent
o Rebekah is not liable if someone else was witnessed planting the marijuana
o Rebekah is liable only if she was found to be negligent in not recognizing the marijuana
8. What type of crime is petty theft?
o Capital Crime
9. Match each example situation to the defense that would most likely apply to it. (Whether or not the defense will work is not relevant for this question.)
Elizabeth is out with her friends at a bar one night. The bartender notices someone slip a pill into Elizabeth’s drink. If Elizabeth commits a crime later that night, the bartender can best testify on her behalf.
o Mistake of Fact
o Involuntary Intoxication
10.Jennifer took a video recording of Jack and Alice fighting in an alley. Jack and Alice disclose multiple private facts about each other through the course of the argument. Jennifer posts the fight on the internet. Which of the following is true?
o Jack and Alice can take no action, because Jennifer is not a professional videographer.
o Jack and Alice can make a tort claim against Jennifer for public revelation of private facts.
o Jack and Alice can take no action, since they were fighting in a public place.
o Jack and Alice can make a tort claim against Jennifer for false light.
11.Which of the following situations would not substantiate a tort claim of infliction of emotional distress?
o Offensive behavior when a duty of care is oweds
o Offensive behavior when a person is feeling especially vulnerable
o Repetitive offensive behavior
o Behavior that a reasonable person would find distasteful
12. What type of crime is money laundering?
o Capital Crime
The post ETH321 Ethics Application Paper 2 appeared first on Critical Assignment.
Write my Essay. Premium essay writing services is the ideal place for homework help or essay writing service. if you are looking for affordable, high quality & non-plagiarized papers, click on the button below to place your order. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by a Reliable Custom Papers Writing Company. Save time, money and get quality papers. Buying an excellent plagiarism-free paper is a piece of cake!
All our papers are written from scratch. We deliver high quality assignment answers to students.