Week 1, you identified a need (such as new equipment, expanding curriculum, change in procedures, and so forth) that you want to address through the instructional curriculum you will create for your class project. You also provided a rationale concerning why the problem or need exists, outlined a goal for the project, and proposed instructional strategies. Each week is a building block as we move through the stages for planning instructional design to address the identified need. The purpose of this assignment is to document the planning process. Use the Internet to locate information that you believe will assist you with your project.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
Write a 2–4 page paper in which you:
- Develop a needs analysis for the identified need.
- Determine the learner characteristics for the identified need.
- Create a minimum of three instructional objectives. Write one objective from each of the following domains for the identified need: cognitive, behavioral, and affective.
- Create a procedural analysis flowchart that visually depicts your project, using Excel, Visio, or one of their equivalents such as OpenOffice or Dia. In the flowchart, identify the starting points, decision steps, and ending points related to the learning task. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. You may also find MS Office diagram templates useful, or you may search for free template downloads.
- Use your textbook, Internet, and/or the Strayer University Online Library to locate at least two reputable references (no more than ten years old). Appropriate academic resources include reputable websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and other wikis do not qualify as academic resources.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, a standard MS Office template, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Conduct a needs assessment, learner analysis, contextual analysis, and instructional analysis related to an instructional problem.
Write my Essay. Premium essay writing services is the ideal place for homework help or essay writing service. if you are looking for affordable, high quality & non-plagiarized papers, click on the button below to place your order. Provide us with the instructions and one of our writers will deliver a unique, no plagiarism, and professional paper.
Get help with your toughest assignments and get them solved by a Reliable Custom Papers Writing Company. Save time, money and get quality papers. Buying an excellent plagiarism-free paper is a piece of cake!
All our papers are written from scratch. We deliver high quality assignment answers to students.